- Dec 08 2022
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Moving Beyond Route 91
This five-week program, customized for the Route 91 family, brings together survivors of the tragedy for two-hour weekly sessions to develop the tools to help them find happiness again. Participants listen to trauma-informed psychoeducation and engage in small group activities, with time allowed for individual reflection and discussion. They forge connections with fellow participants regarding their shared lived experience.
Moving Beyond attendees have the opportunity to apply the information to their own individual situations and to create their own plans for ongoing personal growth and goals. They each receive a workbook for personal reference and use during presentations and activities that can be downloaded.
- December 8 – Discovery: Gain a Better Understanding of Your Physical and Emotional Response to Trauma
- December 15 – Emotional Intelligence: Understanding Why You Feel the Way You Do
- December 22 – Processing Emotions
- December 29 – Redefining Your Happiness
- January 5 – Developing the Confidence to Move Forward
Educational portions of each session are recorded and participants can view makeup sessions or review upon request. Upon completion of the program, there will be monthly meetings for follow-up, ongoing connections, and continued application of skills and information learned.
The Moving Beyond program is a five-week commitment. Please plan to attend all five weeks. If you need to miss a week, make-up content will be provided.